Cookies are small files of letters and numbers that are downloaded onto your computer or mobile or other handheld device when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to recognise a user’s device and help your browser navigate through the website by allowing you to log in automatically or remembering settings you selected during earlier visits (among other functions). Cookies do not harm your computer. If you would like to learn more about cookies in general, please go to this link.
- for technical purposes essential for the operation of this website, such as keeping track of your current shopping session and enabling you to proceed to checkout and pay for products;
- to distinguish you from other users of this website, so we can personalise your shopping experience by making this website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests and so we can remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the country you are in) when you return to visit this website;
- to collect statistical information about how visitors use this website, so we can improve the way this website works and measure the success of competitions and campaigns; and
- to enable us to fulfil our contractual obligations to third parties, for example to pay a partner if you have made a purchase on this website by following a link from their website.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
You can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such effect.
According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard on this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.
Cookies Advisor is a WordPress plugin created by (dfactory.eu)